Monday, October 3, 2011

Greetings

Howdy. I'm always surprised at how long it takes to make decisions sometimes. It took much longer than it probably should have to set up this blog the way I wanted it. And I'll probably change it again anyway.

The reason I started this blog is because I'm beginning a difficult phase of my personal journey, and it is going to take so much concentration that I'm reducing my distractions and activities drastically, and that includes spending time talking with friends. Having fun is not my goal right now.

But I do want to keep a record of this process, and share what I'm doing, because maybe something I go through, or an insight I have, or a book that has changed my life, might help someone else on their journey. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment